Wednesday, December 2, 2009

henry bermudez






the moon, acrylic on cut paper, 42x49, the horse back rider, acrylic on cut paper, 29x62, the heaven, (details next four images), mixed media on canvas, 96x192, the dispute, mixed media on canvas, 32x56, three tigers, acrylic on cut paper, 42x49

i had a professor in grad school who, at almost every crit, would practically spit out the question, "is it decorative?" like 'decorative' was a dirty word! yeah, it's decorative and it's awesome...see more here.

5 comments:

  1. haha! I keep getting the decorative comment too. Henry's a great artist and a great guy- love his work

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment would stop me cold and at the time, i really didn't know how to defend myself. hopefully, you're better at it than i was; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine, was so good surprise to find my work in you blog, Michelle marcuse who is my girld friend knows you and she said to me you are a good artist who works in encaustic, thanks very much.
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine this is my email:
    henrybermudezart@yahoo.com
    thanks.
    henry bermudez

    ReplyDelete